Helpful Amigos (E. O. , Rosina,et al)

John and Reba MacFarlane Jmac7306aAOL.COM
Fri Mar 29 08:05:12 PST 2002

Muy Gracias (about the extent of my Spanish), E.O., for the air
transportation tips.
For anyone else interested in flights from Miami to Madrid, E. O.'s sugestion
about Travelselect.com turned out to be the best price -- $725.43 incl.
taxes.

Thank you, Rosina, your awesome report from Seville.  It brought back vivid
memories  of our being in Rota (a very small town south of Seville on the
coast) last year when we had the privilege of observing the Easter Sunday
Paschal Procession.

John
jmac7306aaol.com