Juel Dagenais' copy of the Smithsonian Article on the Camino

Nevhyn nevhynaYAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 29 07:03:25 PST 2002

Thanks to Dale Harmer, Conor Fortune and Juel himself for forwarding soft
copy of the article to me.  Thanks also to the individual in area code 703
who faxed me hard copy of the article as well.  I've converted the former to
a text (.TXT) file (28 KB) and the latter (which maintains the formatting of
the original, hard copy article) to .PDF (434 KB).  For those who would
still like a copy of the article, please mail me off-list at
'nevhynayahoo.com,' and let me know whether you want plain text, .PDF or
both and I will forward them directly.

Regards to the list, Nevhyn
nevhynayahoo.com.