New Email address

Alan Steele alpalaOZEMAIL.COM.AU
Sat Mar 23 12:04:48 PST 2002

Hi everyone
Only 3 sleeps to go so getting very excited (and nervous) but things keep falling in to place without too many major hassles so it keeps on feeling like it is meant to be.
Decided to get a hotmail account for when I'm on the road, so if you want to update your address book my address is alansteele75ahotmail.com.
To all the Sydney Gourmet walkers, sorry I didn't make the dinner but I'm sure you had a great night.
Ciao for now.   Will send an update once I'm settled in Perugia
Alan
Alan Steele *mailto:alpalaozemail.com.au
Avon Park Alpacas*Australia