walking from Le Puy

Leslie Barr lbarr604aEARTHLINK.NET
Sat Mar 23 15:00:41 PST 2002

Hi to everyone -

I'm from Washington DC, and I walked the Camino Frances last summer.  I
thought that would be that, but I went to the Friends of the Camino
conference in Williamsburg a few weeks ago and had such a good time
talking about everyone's feet at the dinner table again that I am
thinking to walk this coming summer, too, perhaps one of the French
routes.

So, is there anyone out there who has walked the Le Puy route in the
last few years who wouldn't mind answering a bunch of my
questions?  Thank you!

Leslie
lbarr604aearthlink.net