Still a little baffled...Travel advice

Alan Hogarth alan.hogarthaNTLWORLD.COM
Wed Mar 20 22:19:33 PST 2002

Hi Juel
I am also preparing for the camino this year.  Intend sailing from Portsmouth England to Bilbao on the P&O ferry 14th May.  After a few days in Bilbao my plan is to bus to Pamplona and then on to Roncevalles.

The info I have picked up tells me that the Pamplona-Ronvevalles bus is called LA MONTANESA and leave Avenida del Conde Oliveto Pamplona at 1800 weekdays and 1600 weekends, journey time 1 hour approx, so you get to Roncevalles in time to book in to refuge and attend Pilgrim Mass.

Hope this is helpful

Ultreya

Alan