Still a little baffled...Travel advice

Bortolo Di, C.A. (Carli) CA.Di.BortoloaLELYSTAD.NL
Wed Mar 20 23:46:27 PST 2002

 From Paris to Pamplona by TGV: one train a day leaving Paris for Irun at
15:55
(See http://www.tgv.com/homepage/index_uk.htm, departure station Paris,
Destination station Pamplona, train leaving between 15:00 and 17:00. you can
book this train 2 months in advance, no earlier, but the earlier you book,
the cheaper. It cost me only EUR34 from Paris to Dax)
But now am I also little baffled: the proceeding train takes almost an hour
to get from Irun to Pamplona. If I am informed well, Irun is the french name
for Iruña, which is the bask name for Pamplona.
I can't help you any further from here on.

Ultreya,
Carli Di Bortolo (Leaving april 25)

the system manager.

www.lelystad.nl