One seal, two seal

Ed ed_maddenaLINEONE.NET
Sat Mar 16 12:52:44 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Spenger

As I remember, the two seal requirement was announced AFTER Sep 2000.
(Please excuse the shouting caps, but e-mail doesn't allow us to use mixed
styles, so I can't use italics to emphasize a word.)
Rosina or Elyn, can you fill us in on the chronology of that announcement?
regards
Robert
-----

So that was 18 months ago.  During that time, have pilgrims been required to
obtain two stamps per day, or  is one sufficient?   Has anyone been refused
a Compostela because of insufficient stamps?

Regards,
Ed
(Ware, Herts, UK)

---