One seal, two seal

Robert Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Sat Mar 16 12:27:19 PST 2002

As I remember, the two seal requirement was announced AFTER Sep 2000.
(Please excuse the shouting caps, but e-mail doesn't allow us to use
mixed styles, so I can't use italics to emphasize a word.)

Rosina or Elyn, can you fill us in on the chronology of that
announcement?

regards

Robert
rspengeraadelphia.net