Bull Fight

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Wed Mar 13 09:16:47 PST 2002

Well here we go again.  It seems to be a pattern for one person to ask
something that someone else doesn't like and then the group begins it's
commentary on who can say what.  The only thing I can glimmer out of the
whole thing, having been on the receiving end of this myself, is that there
are control issues going on here.  But  what we say, feel, think, hope about
the motivations of others is irrelavant.  The Camino is open to all and
there is no controlling it on line or otherwise.  I had HOPED at one point
long ago that finding this LIST was finding a special place where people
were more patient, compassionate and spiritual but more and more I see the
same old junk from regular everyday life.  It is heartbreaking for me.  I go
by the old saying:  The only stupid question is an unasked question and I
support all who ask any question.  How one can make such a walk and grow
from it the way people say they have and then turn around and slam someone
down because they asked a question(any question)  is beyond me.  A person
discovers El Camino, gets excited and starts asking questions.  To crush
them in such an early stage of the journey is cruel.

This reminds me of a RD Lang poem I read once:

What I think is less than what I know
What I know is less than what I love
What I love is less than what there is
and to this precise extent I am less than what I am

Andrea
andreaahq.idt.net