Bull fight

Laurie Willhalm laurie_willhalmaYAHOO.COM
Wed Mar 13 09:21:31 PST 2002

Can we stop trying to define who is a pilgrim and who
isn't? Can't we just leave it at 'your're a pilgrim if
you say you are and all your questions around that are
valid.'

I for one am getting tired of all the discussion
around what should and shouldn't be discussed here,
who is and isn't a pilgrim, what religious or ethnic
backgrounds 'qualify.'

Pilgrimage is a calling. We wouldn't walk or bicycle
400 miles through good and bad weather, boredom and
ecstacy, alone and with others if we weren't called to
it for some reason. And as far as I'm concerned any
reason qualifies. And any questions, however trivial,
self absorbed, tangential to the camino, or en pointe
are valid.

Laurie