Bull fight

Leonie Galil LgalilaAOL.COM
Wed Mar 13 08:07:29 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/13/2002 9:35:07 AM Central America Standard Tim,
garranosaBTOPENWORLD.COM writes:

> This is very controversial I know, but it's very interesting! Spain is a
> tourist destination and the Camino is a geographical resource with a lot of
> magnetism, fantastic weather, rich history, colourful culture, wonderful
> wildlife, attractive rural landscapes, picturesque villages, mouth-watering
> foods and spectacular architecture, and what's more it's cheap to walk the
> mystical path, which adds to its appeal!

Responding to the above, I would say that this is exactly the problem which I
stated before, it can and obviously is misused as a cheap walk/vacation under
the guise of all sorts of explanations.
It is and should remain first and foremost the true pilgrim's path. It is not
without reason that the question of two stamps has come up, obviously the
authorities recognize that there is a problem and want to do something about
it before it gets totally out of hand.
Lgalil