700

Robert Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Mon Mar 11 18:15:44 PST 2002

Linda,

On rereading your initial message, I can see that it was not really misleading.
It was my own misreading that led me astray. Your message was clear enough. You
referred to the "Friends" and then said that the membership had hit 700. It was
all there to see. If I had only had my brain in gear as I read it, I would not
have been jumping to false conclusions.  I owe you an apology.

regards,

Robert