G-C membership and Gathering photo

Jane Engel jengelaLAPLAZA.ORG
Mon Mar 11 18:08:17 PST 2002

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting (twice!) the information about Pieter's Go-Camino
gathering photo which is posted to the Santiagobis site. Since I do not
belong to that group, (and am one of those who would find another listserv
to be too much e-mail!) perhaps you would be kind enough to post the
address where a non-member can see the photograph in question?  Thanks very
much.

Jane Engel
jengelalaplaza.org

~~~~~~~~~