G-C membership and Gathering photo

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Mon Mar 11 17:54:59 PST 2002

Robert, and others:
Oops.
Gocamino, the list serve on the internet does not have 700 members, but we
have about 225 - 300 signed up at any given time, many "lurkers".

When I wrote I obviously was not so clear: Friends of the Road to Santiago,
the little organization that Maryjane Dunn started in 1989, the only
semi-official organization on the Camino and pilgrimage to Compostela in the
US and from which many Americans request their credentials ---
Friends of the Road to Santiago has hit the 700 mark.

The Gathering is not an official part of the Friends group, but it is through
"Friends" that the Gathering has over the last few years (5, I think) has
primarily contacted pilgrims and would -be pilgrims to Santiago.

I'm sorry if I misled you all.

Linda D