Verveine du Velay

Norman Bone bone1966aYAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 8 08:43:05 PST 2002

Good morning pilgrims-
I have a favor to ask of any pilgrims starting their journey in Le Puy.
I would like to ask that someone send me a bottle of Verveine du Velay,
the green after shave looking liquor made there. When I was there last
summer, I failed to send a bottle home to myself and have been kicking
myself since. See http://www.ot-lepuyenvelay.fr/fr/indexfr.htm for more
info. I don't remember how much it costs but I would be willing to pay
you in advance more than enough and you could just give me the
difference later. Please reply off list if you can help me out.

-Norman Bone
Portland, OR