Mailing stuff to myself

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Fri Mar 8 09:21:30 PST 2002

Hi Ana,
As far as I know the Santiago post office will keep packages for you up to three months.  When I went to the Santiago Post Office, which is located right by the Cathedral and almost across the street from the Pilgrims' office where the Compostela is obtained, to collect the packages that I had mailed to myself I saw other pilgrims collecting large packages, including a bicycle crate.
I am leaving for Spain on March 21, to spent Holy Week in Seville, and I can find out more precise details. OK?
Un abrazo,
Rosina