Welcome Joan

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Fri Mar 8 07:01:38 PST 2002

Welcome Joan Abrose-Newton, I too would like to know more about your
Trilogy.  Since being on the list I have observed in myself that my journey
has already begun.  I have found so much to learn from the people on this
list, those  who have already made El Camino and those who have yet to go.
I had hoped that by making the pilgrimage I would find an inner power, a
spiritual peace, that I would find myself amidst all the noise in life BUT
just the list itself has taught me a lot and I find I have already changed.
Ultreya.
Andrea
andreaahq.idt.net