Friends of the Road pilgrim's credential

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Sat Mar 2 13:34:54 PST 2002

Just want to clarify: The American Assn "Friends of the Road to Santiago"
which I run, coordinate, etc. does ask $8/ year dues for those living in the
USA (more for those living abroad) -- and that gets members 2 newsletters/year
and the membership list (650 and counting)
but
I do not officially charge for the credential for anyone. I always like a
donation, because copying and mailing a 3-piece heavy stock credential costs
more and more....

To get a credential, I need to know full name and home address (I never send
out empty credential: i always add name and town) and these credentials really
are best for US citizens (I've recently got requests for natives of Australia,
France, and a couple of other countries). I need to know if you are biking or
hiking and if you are walking part of the route in France itself (i'll add
another page to the credential).
I must have a minimum of 2 week turn around - especially now as I am beginning
to be away from home for conferences and presentations.

The Confraternity of St. James requires those asking for their credential to
be a member. I don't know if there is an extra cost for the credential.

Linda Davidson

For Friends information, check
http://www.geocities.com/friends_usa_santiago

To request a credential
write personally to
dgitlitzaaol.com

[please do nOT hit the reply button to this message]