solo walker

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Sat Mar 2 13:02:42 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/2/2002 1:39:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
FormanLSaAOL.COM writes:

> I never got more than one stamp per day

Although you don't need more than one a day, some of the stamps are so
colorful and well-designed, I got two or three some days.  That's why I had
to buy another blank passport in Sarria.  The full passports with stamps from
churches and cultural places are a nice souvenir if you like that sort of
thing.  You don't have to go overboard as some pilgrims do, trying to get
stamped EVERYWHERE, a couple of extra stamps don't do any harm and bring back
fond memories for me like the one from Santo Domingo with the rooster and
hen.  Howard Mendes, NYC