how do I get - where?

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Fri Mar 1 08:15:14 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/1/2002 10:34:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
andreaaCORP.IDT.NET writes:

> Some people fly to Paris and then train/bus it
> down to St. Jean on the Spanish border

Or you can take Air France, instead of a long train or bus ride, from Paris
to Biarritz/Bayonne airport & then take a local bus to the train station in
Bayonne for the train to SJPP.  Just make sure you get a flight from CDG and
not Orly Airport.  This will cut down the travel time considerably and you
will save a day for the Camino.  The flight was pretty cheap as I recall.
Howard Mendes, NYC