Thyssen Bornemisza Gallery

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Wed Jun 19 01:13:59 PDT 2002

The Baroness Thyssen also endowed a Casa de Cultura in Los Arcos on the
Camino (I think she comes from that part of Spain).  In September 2001 they
had an exhibition of 1930's Picasso sketches - no pomp, no security, not
even a receptionist, just wander in off the street and absorb the beauty.
Anyone who remembers Los Arcos will recall what a small town it is and this
makes the surprise all the better.

I remember another exhibition in, I think it was Viana, with amazing oil
acrylics of Spanish life.  Do try to take these kinds of things in as you
make your way westward they are the condiments of your Camino repast.

Jeffrey