Disappointed

Katie Holland kholland25aYAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 17 12:29:58 PDT 2002

I have been on the camino list serv for over a year
now, as I have made 2 journeys on the camino in 2001
and 2002.  I am very disappointed lately in the
comments people have been making in this public forum.
 I appreciate all the helpful advice and that is why I
subscribed - I did not subscribe to read offensive
generalizations about people and their nationalities
nor people preaching about their cell phones opinions
(either you have helpful information or not) nor how
people should not snore.  I feel everyone will be
benefited if people truely consider others before
responding to the entire list serv.