New Member to List

Lorraine Graham LoagramaCS.COM
Wed Jun 5 20:48:34 PDT 2002

Hi Phil,
I read your note on recently on the LISTSERV and share your interest in
walking the Camino.  A friend and I planned to do it last September but had
to cancel because of the Sept 11 event.  We rescheduled for this September
but she will not be able to do it so I am considering doing it alone.
I have been following the LISTSERV for several months now and am reading
"Pilgrim Stories" which is quite helpful.  And I have a list of numerous
other books I would like to read.
What got you interested in the Camino and what are your travel plans at this
point?   Lorraine