Question

Theresa Devonshire t_devonshireaYAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 5 18:01:02 PDT 2002

Mary,
I ordered this book through the web site below. It
took about 3 weeks to arrive from the UK to my home in
San Jose, California. The cost was £17.95

http://www.cordee.co.uk/Books/WE123.htm

Good Luck.
Theresa

--- "Mary C. Magee" <mc567gotoheavenaHOTMAIL.COM>