New Member to List

Nanci Yuronis NYuronisaAOL.COM
Wed Jun 5 18:44:13 PDT 2002

Hello Phil...I am also a new member to the List.  My daughter (31) and I (62)
will be making a portion of the trip starting in mid-September of this year
from, and we are still researching our departure point, probably O Cebreiro.
Both of us have been breaking in new boots for the past month, researching
back pack options, and various other aspects.  Trying not to get too detailed
about things, as I feel ( and I also hear consensus from the List) that it is
best to leave some things to chance.  My feet, I can't.  Feel free to contact
us at nyuronisaaol.com.  Nanci