Question

Mary C. Magee mc567gotoheavenaHOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 5 16:29:05 PDT 2002

Hey everyone! I live in Canada and am planning on doing the camino in a
couple weeks. Does anyone know where I could find the book "The Pilgrim's
Practical Guide - THe Road to Santiago" ? I've heard it's very helpful, and
I've been having trouble finding practical information like how long I
should expect certain walks to take, where the refuges are, how much I
should expect the trip to cost once I get there, etc. If anyone has any tips
'd be very greatful! My e-mail is mc567gotoheavenahotmail.com Thanks!
                              - Mary Catherine