sleeping bag discussion

P Kowal lorikeet47aYAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 4 10:13:10 PDT 2002

 I am the originator of the sleeping bag dilemma
question and I am walking the Camino Frances across
Spain, starting most likely in St. Jean or
Roncesvalles.  I appreciate everyone's input even
thought there are differing thoughts.  It helps me to
see that I just need to make up my mind for myself, I
just want to keep the weight I carry to the barest
minimum, but I know my sleep will be very important
and want to take care of myself in that way.  Which
brings me to the next issue about bringing a mat to
sleep on.  Any thoughts on that? I'm 55 years young
and my bones need some cushion.  Also, I'm walking
Sept/Oct to avoid "overcrowding".  Thanks and thank
you John Neil Watson for your wonderful guidance to
your website: www.pilgriminspain.net.  It was really
helpful to me and very interesting. Did you bring a
sleeping mat?  Thanks everyone.  Patricia in Spokane,
WA, USA

--- Norman Bone <bone1966aYAHOO.COM> wrote: > Leslie