sleeping bag discussion

lin galea caminante93aHOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 4 11:14:01 PDT 2002

Dear Friends,
I had the perfect sleeping bag solution:  it was normal quilted on one side
and a sheet on the other.  Whenit was hot, I slept on the quilt with the
sheet side up, when it was col, vice versa.  If it started out hot and got
cold in the night, I turned over.  Their made by Kelty and can be purchased
through Campmor catalog - they weigh only 2.5 lbs.
lin