Sorry, but I have a basic question.

Nick Blaha nblahaaTHOMASAQUINAS.EDU
Fri Jul 12 06:11:50 PDT 2002

Hello, everyone:
I have been out of the loop for a while as I have been traveling in the
Czech republic for a month. I will be leaving for the Camino in a few
days, but my time there has been cut short and I am trying to decide where
I should leave from in order to accomodate my new needs. I will be
arriving in Bayonne on the 14th in the evening, so I still have options on
where I am to start. My flight leaves from Paris on the 15th of August at
12 noon. I have yet to arrange for return travel, though I am polanning on
doing that in Paris before I leave for Bayonne ... so I am not sure when a
train leaves from Santiago back to paris, or how long it takes. Does
anyone have advice on where I should begin the camino? SJPP seems out at
this point, as does Roncesvalles (though I am planning on stopping there
for the Mass and a credencial, and then motoring my way further down the
line ). Pamplona? Let me know. Thanks in advance. -Nick.