End of April and all of May 2002

MaryJo Jerro JoesAtTahoaYAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 12 09:57:44 PDT 2002

I miss everybody...yes everybody that I met!!

The cute Scottish couple who got me and Marcia over the mountain that first
day.  The sweet guys from "Down Under" with their great medical kit and
custom walking sticks!  Luz from the Philipines....really miss her.  Oh and
lets not forget Inge from Germany (73 years old) and she could kick butt!
Christina from Germany who introduced our little make shift group to the
Quemada experience in Galacia!  Maria from the UK,...Robert from
Austrailia...gosh we laughed so much.  I hope that you are all well!
Margareta from Sweden....1972 Olympian....your stories had me laughing to
tears.  (My favorite emotion!)

To the boys from Brazil who we started out with in St. Jean on April 27th,
I owe you so much for making my first painful days full of joy!  You really
gave me a positive start and set the mood for the days to come.  Thank you
for being so enjoyable to be with.

Cathy from New York, Miguel from Germany....Roberto from Madrid.....it was
a pleasure cooking dinner with you at Accacio's albergue.  What a special
night that was!

I had no idea of the friendships that I would make and the strange and
wonderful socialization experience that I would come away with.  I have
been truely blessed by all of the pilgrims that I met.  I will tell my
stories of the road forever.

Mark this down.....I will go again next year.  I have been longing to walk
again from the day that I have returned home to California.

I would love to hear from all making the journey or that have made it.

You may not feel changed while on the road but just wait until you return
home.  Wow!

Buen Camino!