Credential

Lois Karner luiza.karneraVERIZON.NET
Thu Jul 11 20:31:57 PDT 2002

Hi there,

I guess it must depend on when one is issued with their credencial.  My
Carnet de Pelerin de Saint-Jacques, Credencial del Peregrino delivre
par: Association Les Amis du Chemin de Saint-Jacques
Pyrenees-Atlantiques (was issued 27 April, 2002 (No. 723)).

It is white with a scallop shell drawn on the front and the Camino
Frances  (line drawn) map showing distances between villages and/or
cities (27 Distance entre les etapes).  It has nine blank pages for
stamps.  As for anything else on it .... I do not read French so I
cannot help you there.  I do know that I am proud of my credential from
SJPP but did want to use my "Friends of Santiago" from Linda and forgot
to take it with me.  Perhaps next year I will use that one.  Here's
hoping I can return.

Cheers all,

Lois
Ramsey, NJ