Credential addendum

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Thu Jul 11 18:52:38 PDT 2002

I neglected to mention that the credential referred to in the previous
message is in Spanish and it doesn't cost anything. Most pilgrims, however,
make a small donation (one dollar, or more) towards the maintenance of
pilgrims' services.
I'll ask a computer-maven friend or student of mine to scan parts of the
credential for you all to see if you wish.
Some  photographs of the St. Francis-as-a-pilgrim painting in the Leon
Cathedral museum and the photo of an actual pilgrim walking in the same
manner can now be e-sent.  Unfortunately I messed up and erased everything in
this computer by accident. I earnestly apologize. Those of you who wanted the
pictures to be sent please do let me know again.
 Affectionate regards, l
Rosina