Agriturismo

Matt Clifford mcliffordaEDUCATION.WISC.EDU
Wed Jul 10 10:15:51 PDT 2002

Hello all,

My wife and I are spending our (long awaited) honeymoon biking the
Camino in September. We are interested in locating post-pilgrimage
accommodations along the coast in Galicia to celebrate and rest. I
have been looking into agriturismo sites-- an accommodation service
that connects travelers with relatively rural housing (often
farmhouses)-- as an alternative to hotels, hostels, etc., and I am
seeking advice about this. Could anyone share an inexpensive coastal
accommodation with me? Has anyone used agriturismo?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Matt Clifford
Madison, WI USA