Coming Back - Thank You

Cledwyn Lobo cledwynlaAOL.COM
Wed Jul 3 14:11:23 PDT 2002

Dear All,

This is just to message to say thank you to everyone who helped me,
answered my questions, offered advice and encouragement. I really don't
think I would have done it without all your help.

In all it took me 12 days to cycle from Pamplona to Santiago. Towards the
end I relaxed a bit, I suppose if I really wanted I could have done it in
10 days, but then I wouldn't have met the people I met. Hopefully we will
keep in touch.

The ride was good apart from the rain, cold and oh the wind! Out of the 12
days cycling, I think 3 were warm and sunny. Luckily the 3 days I spent in
Santiago were hot.

Once again, thank you to everyone. I would encourage anyone to do it.

Take care
Cledwyn