Looking for a Seattle Pilgrim

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Wed Jul 3 11:52:04 PDT 2002

Camino Friends,

As most of you are aware, there was a Canadian pilgrim, Kaye Krimpton
who recently died on the Camino. A pilgrim friend of mine has been in
touch with her husband and he is very interested in making contact with
another pilgrim they met and walked with through part of the Pyrenees at
the end of May. Here are the details I have available. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

"Sue, I've just spoken to the husband of the pilgrim who died and he has
given me a few, very sketchy details of the woman he is trying to
contact.

She is from Seattle, her name is Alice (no surname known), she is around
60 and Harry and Kaye Kimpton walked with her through part of the
Pyrenees at the end of May. She owned a restaurant and, Harry says, was
in the process of selling a building.

Kaye was killed June 2nd, 1 km outside Estella. Harry's phone number is
416-391-2388.
He's going to write to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer but if you could
notify your chat groups that would be great."

Blessings,

Sue
sue.kenneyasympatico.ca