Another new person

jim allen jallen08aTAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sun Jan 27 03:31:33 PST 2002

Hola;
My son and I were in Spain the end of August through September 17, 2000.  We did not get a drop of rain.  It was warm but not too hot, around 85 degrees at maximum.  And the Camino was not so crowded.

Jaime el Peregrino
Seminole, Florida

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mary Pennicooke
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 7:30 PM
  Subject: Another new person

  Hello everyone!
  I am grateful to have found the web site that lead me to this list group.

  Without going into my whole story, all the lines are intersecting and I plan on walking the Camino this year.

  My question at this time is around timing:
  I am trying to figure out when to start my journey.
  I am unable to start in the spring and I thought the summer would get too hot so I figured the fall would work well.

  As I have read some past messages in the archives, I am now curious if the later summer would be so bad.

  Any thought, experiences or suggestions would be helpful.

  Thank you for being here.
  (and me for finding you!)

  Mary Pennicooke
  Ashland, Oregon