Walking Sticks

Robert Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Sat Jan 26 23:49:29 PST 2002

Gabrielle,

I just finished with a long,rambling tale of two sticks, but it is much
too long for an e-mail and I am sure that there are many on the list
that would not be interested. Since I don't think that this Listserv has
a provision for sending in large files, I have sent it in to the Yahoo
pilgrimage group called Santiagobis. It is now in the files (under
texts) of that group. Since there are many who are members of both
groups, it seemed the easiest way to do it.

regards,

Robert