Another new person

Mary Pennicooke nrgflowsaMINDSPRING.COM
Sat Jan 26 16:30:41 PST 2002

Hello everyone!
I am grateful to have found the web site that lead me to this list group.

Without going into my whole story, all the lines are intersecting and I plan on walking the Camino this year.

My question at this time is around timing:
I am trying to figure out when to start my journey.
I am unable to start in the spring and I thought the summer would get too hot so I figured the fall would work well.

As I have read some past messages in the archives, I am now curious if the later summer would be so bad.

Any thought, experiences or suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you for being here.
(and me for finding you!)

Mary Pennicooke
Ashland, Oregon