Rock Cairns

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Tue Jan 22 15:49:53 PST 2002

This is so important.  I have had a hard time explaining to others, let
alone myself WHY I need to do this pilgrimage.  Your news about the cairns
put it in perspective for me.  I need to make this pilgrimage to leave my
sorrows behind.  What a beautiful thing, what a hopeful thing.  Thank you
for sharing that special piece.

By the way, "cairn" (I believe) is a gaelic word.  Can anyone say what it
means? (probably means "pile or something)...I happen to live in Kearny, NJ
which was a scottish settlement years ago.  Kearny and cairn are certainly
related somehow.  Perhaps that is not a coincidence either!

Andrea