Greetings Pilgrims

Steve Bean ultrrnnraCTS.COM
Tue Jan 22 07:44:40 PST 2002

Greg - I believe you can pick up a passport from the Amies de St Jaques
office in St Jean - I got mine from the Confraternity of St James in
England - If you're a member, they will send you one free - Also, Linda
Davidson of the Friends here in the States has them

As far as the hike over the Piros, it's a tough first day - Not
impossible, just a long day and strenuous - Also could be cold, wet,
snowy, foggy, and infinitely wonderful, beautiful and a satisfying
challenge - Bring food and water - There's nothing up there except
cattle, sheep and horses, plus locals out for a day's hike from St Jean
and surroundings -  Not to miss it!

Ultreia,

Steve