holy year

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Tue Jan 22 07:22:43 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/22/2002 7:59:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ToulouzaWEBTV.NET writes:

> also, i hear the path is well marked now---i guess i always worry, even
> though i'll be walking it in 2004, that there will be part of it where
> i'll get lost----i'm so incredibly wrong brained, i get lost a
> lot---loose my bearings----it's a brain thing so i understand, the same
> thing that keeps me from understanding math---spacial stuff.

The path is well-marked.  However, stupidly I got lost twice.  Once was in
the dark, before daybreak and I walked miles out of the way, even with a
flashlight I missed the trail markers and the other time, the trail split and
I took the wrong fork.  Both were a bother because they involved extra
walking, but not a real disaster of an experience.

Even if you get "lost" you are never far from villages and other people
usually.  Howard Mendes, NYC