trail markers

lmorris kesatotaSHAW.CA
Tue Jan 22 08:30:36 PST 2002

Hi,
        My plan is when I walk the Camino this May is to throw a few things
together, find a flight to Spain some how find my way to St Jean and
then start walking west with no detailed map, only that I know that I'm
going to Santiago.  I plan to let the Camino show me the way. This will
be the journey, I will not have to worry about making it this far to day
or be there today, I'm going to let it happen.  I feel that much
preparation will only lead to frustrations and let downs, that has been
my experience. I don't know Spanish but I'm sure that much advice will
be given to me when I need to know.
        following the yellow sunbursts will be my map. If I get lost, what A
story it will tell.
        I love the advice of the Medicine Woman, "This is truly the best marked
500 miles, I have ever seen!"

leonard