check archives for boots

Preston Pittman preston_pittmanaHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 18 14:07:51 PST 2002

my suggestion was meant to alert the "newbies" that there is a rich source
of information on questions like these already in the archives.  I think my
response was appropriate to the question.  I think people are allowed to ask
or discuss anything they want to which is relevant to the Pilgrimage to
Santiago according to the guidelines.  However, people new to the list might
find it valuable to check the archives before starting up another long
conversation about something that has been exhausted not so long ago.
Peace,
Preston