check archives for boots

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Fri Jan 18 14:30:34 PST 2002

yes, thank you Donald!  I found the archives a bit confusing anyway and like
being able to ask the questions as they come up. Everyone's answers bring up
more questions depending on the information the individual imparts and the
experience that they had.  I am actually surprised that so many people are
taking part in this dialogue, it shows the meaningfulness that the
pilgrimage has for them; that they still want to hang around and discuss it!
I find the whole prospect of the trip to be scary and overwhelming and I
appreciate the human contact to help me with my questions! Thank you.
Andrea