Safety Issues and dogs

Mac Quart macsquartaYAHOO.COM
Wed Jan 16 19:02:45 PST 2002

I know that the only place here (in metro Atlanta, GA) is the Health Department
and a few random hospitals that offer it.  I personally wouldn't have gotten
the shot if I weren't working at the animal hospital just to go to Spain, but
if you call your local health department they can direct you.  Good luck and
remember that the shot is very much like a tetanus shot in the way of being
sore!

Mac

=====
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.  Willing is not enough; we must do.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe