Dogs

Robert Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Wed Jan 16 17:28:15 PST 2002

If anyone is interested in the book that I mentioned in this recent message, it is
"The Road to Santiago" by Knud Helge Robberstad. It is in English and is available
from the CSJ:

http://www.csj.org.uk/acatalog/The_CSJ_Bookshop_Contemporary_Accounts_4.html

It is the last book listed in that website and is a bit on the pricey side at 25
pounds sterling plus shipping. Actually, the price is reasonable enough, since it
is primarily a picture book and larger than normal format. The printing is high
quality, so it is sort of a "coffee table" volume.

regards,

Robert