Safety Issues

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Tue Jan 15 12:13:19 PST 2002

I haven't walked the road to Santiago yet but I do have my own dogs and they
often get aggressive when they see someone carrying a stick or cane.  Not to
say you shouldn't carry a stick to help you walk or for protection but it
may not endear you to dogs.

Andrea
(Newark ,NJ)