Safety Issues

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Tue Jan 15 12:32:38 PST 2002

So far I have:
-one man who may have disappeared while walking the road to Santiago
-some unknown problem with the Basques
-attacking dogs.

Since I am a woman who plans on doing this alone is there any thing else I
should know about or better said is there any advice for lone women?

Andrea