Fiction vs. nonfiction?

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Mon Jan 14 13:13:52 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/14/2002 1:34:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chriskendzierskiaYAHOO.COM writes:

> Hi- I am new to this list- but I have been thinking
> about doing the pilgrimage in the spring.  Is it
> better to go on one's own?  or go with a group?
>
> chrsitian

Much better to go alone.  You can set your own pace, not worry about keeping
up with others, enjoy the solitude & contemplate about the wonders of nature,
etc.  Don't be concerned about connecting with people.  I can almost guaranty
that you will meet some of the most astounding people along the way.  It will
be the trip of a lifetime!  Howard Mendes, NYC