Fiction or humility

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Fri Jan 11 11:28:38 PST 2002

Dear Joe and all,
It is not my intention to say that you should accept everything in your life
or for that matter on this list on your (or our) Camino.
My only point was; that we shouldn't judge too much.
Everyone has his or hers own preferences, but please let it  be not a point
amongst us as we're bound by a certain mutual understanding

I learned a lot at the Camino and I'm (with all of you in the background and
giving several "insights" in mails you send) learning still more.
One's cup of tea is not the other one's.

Glad there are differences, but please let's understand these differences
still may exist without harassing each other'(s) ideas)!

With respect to all!

as always...
...Ultreya to you all and good health
pieter and trigo from holland